The pudding has a fantastic texture, but maybe it just tastes too much like avocado for me? I don't even know... (When you strain the raspberries for the pudding...go plant the seeds. Hey, you never know! A plant is probably even more likely than a lotto win.)
The recipe yielded probably 2 1/2 cups of pudding, so you pretty much need the whole batch.
With a little math, two guide recipes (Chocolate Pudding Fudge Cake & Cake Mix from Scratch), and pudding, I made this cake:
- 1 1/3 c. all purpose flour, sifted
- 1 c. white whole wheat flour, sifted
- 1 tbs baking soda
- a pinch of salt
- 1 c. honey
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 c. Chocolate Raspberry Avocado Pudding
- 2 eggs, beaten with a fork
- 3/4 c. unsweetened baking chocolate squares, chopped
I literally put the first 9 ingredients in the bowl and stirred; added the chocolate chips and stirred.
I don't care about wet and dry ingredients when I'm making my recipe as I go.
Pour into a greased & floured 9x13 and bake at 350 for about 35 minutes.
- I would suggest using 1/2 cup of olive oil, because it's just a little dry. (I thought the fat of the avocado would be more sufficient than it was.)
- I would have used 2 cups of chopped chocolate if I had that much. (And that probably would have been crazily intense!)
If I do say so myself...this is quite tasty, especially for how healthy it is!